Emergency Responder Program
Fred Martin is pleased to be participating in FCA’s First Responder Appreciation Incentives Program! It is our way of thanking you for your service! This program is exclusively for active First Responders. Read on to learn more…
What type of vehicle can I purchase with this program?
The incentive is available toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2020 FCA US LLC vehicle. It is not available on Charger Pursuit, Durango Pursuit, Jeep Gladiator, SRT Models, 4500/5500 trucks, ProMaster, ProMaster City, Maserati or FIAT vehicles.
How long is this incentive running for?
Participants must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by July 1, 2020.
How do I know if I am eligible to participate?
Eligible Occupations include the following:
- Law Enforcement (Police Officer, Sheriff’s Deputy, Correctional Officer, State Trooper, Federal Officer, Conservation Officer, etc.)
- Fire Personnel (Career Firefighter and/or Volunteer Firefighter)
What do I need to document my eligibility?
Participants must furnish to the participating dealer at time of purchase/lease documentation supporting their eligibility for The Emergency Responder Program. Active First Responders are eligible for Emergency Responder Incentives if the following information is documented in the sale jacket:
- Police/Fire ID badge number
- Notarized letter from agency head (i.e. Chief/Sheriff, Human Resources, etc.) authorizing said individual(s) to purchase vehicle for emergency (police/fire) response related to their official duties.*
*Normal commuting to & from office/jail/station etc…does NOT constitute “official duties” as it pertains to the aforementioned incentive program.
Some other things to consider:
- Eligible vehicles may change at any time without notice.
- Program participants must reside in the United States.
- Limit of 2 per year, for U.S. residents only.
- Contact Fred Martin Superstore for more details and info!