Glory Days of Summer
Friday, July 21st: 6pm – 9pm
Classic Car Registration ($5.00 per car) is from 4pm to 6:30pm.
Registrations on the day of the show after 12 noon should be made in person at the gate upon arrival.
No online registrations will be taken after noon on Friday July 21st.
All proceeds from the registration fee and a 50/50 raffle will be donated to Akron Children’s Hospital.
Free Food, Live Music, Classic Cars and a Bounce House for the kids!
This event is free and open to the public.
- There will be t-shirts, cash awards, trophies and door prizes available for those who register.
- The Travelin’ Man Band performs live!
- The Humane Society of Summit County will also be on site with their brand new Mobile Adoption Unit- Visit with animals and begin the adoption process during the event!
- “Katey the Car Girl” signing autographs from Fred Martin Superstore’s “The Car Connection”
- The First 100 Entries Receive a Commemorative Dash Plaque to celebrate the event!
Rain Date Will Be: Friday, August 18th.
For more info call Fred Martin Superstore at 330-753-4444.
Event Address: 3195 Barber Rd Barberton/Norton Ohio 44203.