Fred Martin Superstore Earns 2017 Customer First Award For Excellence
Fred Martin Superstore has earned the 2017 Customer First Award For Excellence, an exclusive award issued directly from Chrysler. This is the second year in a row for the dealership, with 2016 being the inaugural year for the honor. Fred Martin Superstore is one of only 387 dealerships across the country to earn this prestigious award.
In order to qualify for this esteemed award, Fred Martin Superstore had to demonstrate our Commitment to “The Five Pillars”:
- Facility- Ensuring that dealership facilities meet basic customer requirements
- Process- Documented processes and added focus on key customer touch-points
- People- Using the voice of the employee to discover new ideas
- Training/Certification- Maintaining minimum certification levels for Sales, Service, and Parts personnel
- Core Measurements- Benchmark performance requirements in key customer-facing dealership processes
FCA US created the Customer First Award for Excellence with its dealer partners and J.D. Power to elevate customer satisfaction at Fiat Chrysler branded dealerships with a specific focus on the sales and service experience, employee training and facility condition.