First Responder Discount
Attention Police Officers, Firefighters, EMT, and Healthcare Workers
Fred Martin Superstore is proud to announce the “Emergency Responder Program” for the benefit of local law enforcement and fire departments. It’s our way of thanking you for your service! These first responder appreciation incentives are exclusively for active first responders.
- Law Enforcement: (Police Officer, Sheriff’s Deputy, Correctional Officer, State Trooper, Federal Officer, Conservation Officer, etc)
- Fire Personnel: (Career Firefighter and/or Volunteer Firefighter)
- EMT/Paramedic ( Nurse RN’s, Doctors)
Participants must furnish to the participating dealer at time of purchase/lease documentation supporting their eligibility for the emergency responder program.
Active first responders are eligible for emergency responder incentives if the following information is documented in the sale jacket:
- Police/Fire ID badge number.
- Notarized letter from agency head (i.e. Chief/Sheriff, Human Resources, etc.) authorizing said individual(s) to purchase vehicle for emergency (police/fire) response related to their official duties.
What type of vehicle can I purchase with this program?
The incentive is available toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2020 FCA US LLC vehicle. It is not available on Charger Pursuit, Durango Pursuit, Jeep Gladiator, SRT Models, 4500/5500 trucks, ProMaster, ProMaster City, Maserati or FIAT vehicles.
How long is this incentive running for?
Participants must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by July 1, 2020.
* Eligible vehicles may change at any time without notice, and program participants must reside in the United States. Dealers are not required to participate in the program. Limit of 2 per year, for U.S. residents only. See dealer for complete details and eligibility.