Customer First Award for Excellence – 4th Year in a Row!
Fred Martin Superstore was awarded Fiat Chrysler Automobile’s 2019 Customer First Award for Excellence for the fourth year in a row! This is the fourth year for this prestigious accolade and was issued only to those dealerships who demonstrated their ability to deliver a superior customer experience. This award places Fred Martin Superstore in the top 20% of customer-focused Chrysler dealers. FCA partnered with J. D. Power and Associates to help identify and fix common issues that cause customer dissatisfaction early in the ownership cycle. This is all in an effort to elevate the customer experience to “Best in the Industry.” It is widely known that the cost to create a customer is exponentially higher than the cost of retention, and that loyal customers are typically willing to pay more for outstanding, personalized treatment. In order to qualify for this prestigious award, Fred Martin Superstore must uphold “The Five Pillars”:
- Facility – Ensuring that dealership facilities meet basic customer requirements
- Process – Documented processes and added focus on key customer touch-points
- People – Using the voice of the employee to discover new ideas
- Training/Certification – Maintaining minimum certification levels for Sales, Service, and Parts personnel
- Core Measurements – Benchmark performance requirements in key customer-facing dealership processes
This award proves what we have known all along, we are dedicated to the happiness of our customers and employees!
If you have an issue you’d like to discuss regarding a purchase or service experience, do not hesitate to contact us. Call 330-753-4444 and ask to speak with Jennifer Bittner.