If you are looking to earn $150,000 plus per year, continue reading. Fred Martin Super Store is looking for a motivated, experienced Automotive Service Manager to lead our team of 100 plus Service Personnel to the next level. The dealership has been the largest single-point used car store in Ohio for the last ten years.
We are in search of someone with five-plus years of in-dealership experience that can provide long-term leadership and continue to build a successful Service team..
Responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing, hiring, developing and building a team.
- Increasing monthly sales and gross profit by providing excellent vehicle inspections, diagnostics, and value-added up-sells with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Building a positive environment good for team members and customers.
- Creating and maintaining an environment that is conducive to efficiently and effectively managing daily, weekly and monthly sales, production and workflow.
- Having good communication skills with team members and customers.
- Enhancing positive manufacture relationships.
- Working on continuing customer life cycle repair order engagement and retention.
- Over seeing warranty repair order compliance and payments.
- Leading and operating a Service team with the focus on the most professional ethical service organization in the country.
- Achieving team member satisfaction and customer satisfaction.
We would like:
- 5 years automotive dealership experience
- 3 years manager experience
- Great work ethic
- Successful record of accomplishment
- Great customer handling skills
- Great team member skills
- Ability to train team members on what good performance looks like
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with automotive Service and Parts team members
The Service Manager position comes with a generous, above industry compensation and benefits package. This package will be in commensurate with your level of experience.
- $150,000 plus within a great family-owned dealership group
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k retirement with partial matching company funds
- Life insurance
- 5 day work week (no Sundays)
- Demo vehicle
The position is becoming available because our current Service Manager is retiring. Request an application at email@example.com , stop in to our Information Desk and complete an application at Fred Martin Superstore at 3195 Barber Rd. in Barberton or Apply Online.